- Abi Adeoye - Curriculum Leader
- Rushna Begum - Deputy Curriculum Leader
- Krishna Vadher - Curriculum Co-ordinator
- Humera Ihsan
- Parisa Danaipour
- Rabiah Mahmood
- Doyin Dawodu
- Fadumo Abdirahman
- Farheen Ashraf
- Rashida Ullah
- Toyin Odudimu - Senior Technician
- Umbreen Mushtaque
- Alexia Christofi
- Hunggia Diep
We work as a community with the vision of building excellence at all levels. This means that we nurture and coach learners to be the best that they can be.
The Science curriculum at Sarah Bonnell aims to ensure that all students:
- Develop scientific knowledge and conceptual understanding through the specific disciplines of biology, chemistry and physics.
- Develop understanding of the nature, processes and methods of Science through different types of scientific enquiries that help them to answer scientific questions about the world around them.
- Are equipped with the scientific knowledge required to understand the uses and implications of Science, today and for the future.
Currently there are three routes to follow for year 9.
Year 9 curriculum includes:
- Biology Chapter 1
- Chemistry Chapter 1
- Physics Chapter 1
- Biology Chapter 2
- Chemistry Chapter 2
- Physics Chapter 2
- Biology Chapter 3
- Chemistry Chapter 3
- Physics Chapter 3
Year 9 will begin the new GCSE (9-1) course: